Having a Clean Home Is More Important Now Than Ever Before
and we are here for you 100% of the way!
The coronavirus got you feeling like "we've got a 2319?"
You know the scene from the Monster’s Inc movie…When the monster comes back through the door with a human sock attached on his back and suddenly they are decontaminating him. Never in my life have I ever been able to relate to this EXACT scene more than I do today.
As the situation involving the Coronavirus (COVID-19) unfolds, like you, we are following the situation closely monitoring the CDC (Center for Disease Control) as well as the WHO (World Health Organization, not the band as I had thought when I read the TMZ headline a few weeks ago)
How we are committed to the health and safety of both our staff and customers
And we are already following many of the CDC recommended procedures such as:
- We do not reuse cleaning towels or mops from one house to another. Each team is given adequate microfiber cleaning towels and microfiber flat mops each day to clean their assigned homes. These are also color coded so we do not cross contaminate between rooms in your home.
- We clean all light switches and door knobs at every visit.
- We use hand sanitizer after we complete each home.
We have also added the following to provide extra protection to both our clients and staff and plan to keep these in place throughout the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Masks will be worn while working.
- Disposable shoe covers will be used upon request.
- Social distancing if you are remaining in the home during the cleaning. Although, this would be an optimal time to go and sit on the patio or go for a walk for exercise (of course, keeping your distance from others)
- Sanitizing all of your high touch surfaces with disinfectant (light switches, door knobs, hand rails, appliance control panels, etc.)
- If an employee or a member of their family are showing symptoms of any illness, they have been instructed to stay home. All of our employees have sick days and will be compensated for their time off of work
- Lastly, we have added an additional service coined, the exGERMinator, which is a disinfecting mist most recently shown being used by Delta Airlines. This is ideal for those that would like all of their hard surfaces (countertops, table tops, etc.) vs. just the high touch points.
A clean home is a healthy home, and now, it's more important than ever!
Tired of trying to tackle it yourself? Work from home, home schooling (aka “distant learning”) AND finding time to clean the house, make dinner, etc. making your want to pull out your hair? Ya, feel you! Check out our services to see which one would work best for you.