We are Orange County’s premier eco-friendly residential cleaning service. GreenTree Cleaning Services is a residential house cleaning company founded in 2008 and then renamed in 2015 with new ownership. We are a proud, local, family run company. In fact, it’s not uncommon for my daughters to be seen folding towels or preparing flowers for the next week (yes, I love sharing my favorite flowers with our customers!).
Since we started, we’ve attracted a loyal clientele based our amazing customer service. Our customers range from stay-at-home moms in need of a break to working professionals with a little time to spare. With a full range of cleaning services, we invite you to throw down that mop and grab a glass of wine and let our cleaning teams take over the chores!
Not sure if we are right for you? Visit our Rave Reviews page to see some of our latest comments from our clients!
∗ Our Values ∗
We believe that a clean home is a happy home. It is our mission to delight our customers by providing them with extraordinary house cleaning so they can live a happier life. Our staff will be highly trained, courteous, reliable and trustworthy because the customer is never just a “client,” they are family.
GreenTree Cleaning Services core values describe who we are, how we treat one another, and the way we conduct ourselves – both in the company and in the community. They guide us in how we engage with each other and our customers, how we deliver value and how we behave. They connect us to each other and make our successes possible. Each of us is accountable to align our conduct with our core values.
Service – We stand behind our quality of work and intend to WOW our customers by exceeding their expectations.
Teamwork – As a family we ask for help and help when asked. Care for one another, build trust help one another succeed.
Ambition – We set our goals high and are committed to continuous improvement.
Respect – Treat all people with respect. Act with integrity at all times. Always be accountable for your actions. Show pride and passion for our company.
We achieve our mission only when we pursue our goals in a manner that reflects these Core Values.
∗ What We Have To Offer ∗
- Real employees, not contractors – The benefit of using a company with employees is you know your investment is covered! We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured including workers compensation insurance! You can rest easy knowing that you will NEVER need to be responsible for an accident or fall!
- Team Cleaning – We clean in teams of 2 or 3 every time. We can get your home to sparkle and shine in ½ the time
- All supplies provided – Hiring a cleaning service is suppose to SAVE you time not create more work! That’s why we bring everything we need to clean your home (product, towels, mops, and vacuums)
- No “First Time” cleaning fee – Most (if not all) cleaning services wether it be an independent contractor or a company charge an initial cleaning fee. Not true with us! We know that you will love our service and want to keep us for years to come which is why we don’t charge this high cost initial cleaning fee when you sign up for repeat service!
- FREE Rotational tasks – Another HUGE benefit of repeat service is the free rotational tasks. What is this? When you sign up for weekly or bi-weekly service, we will include 1 rotational task beginning on your second visit FREE of charge! Refrigerator, oven, wet wiping of baseboards (this is a big job so it is separated into 2 visits), wet wiping the front of the kitchen/bathroom cabinets are all included in your weekly or biweekly service! What other company gives that away for FREE!
∗ Message from the Owner ∗
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me better! If you are reading this it is because you are definitely considering choosing us to help you with one of the most time consuming tasks of life….Housecleaning!
I have lived in Orange County, California my whole life but found the place I call home in Irvine. My husband and I have a very busy household…2 daughters and our dog Gidget.
Growing up in So Cal it’s no surprise that we absolutely LOVE Disneyland. In fact, we are there almost every weekend (so if you need the scoop on best parade spots, firework locations, etc. hit me up!). When I’m not busy brainstorming the next way to dazzle you, our customers, you will find me enjoying the evening fireworks at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland or possibly catching up on some of my favorite shows on Netflix (current favs are Jane the Virgin, Deadliest Catch, or old episodes of Friends).
I love to talk and look forward to chatting with you soon!